- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces cultured butter unsalted, cubed
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese (chèvre), plain, crumbled
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- ¾ cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and butter in a bowl and cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until the butter is the size of peas.
- Add crumbled chèvre and mix just to evenly distribute the cheese.
- Add salmon and chives and mix. Pour the half-and-half in all at once and mix until it just combines.
- Dump onto a floured surface, pat into a rectangle, and cut into triangles.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until brown.