- An American original, Coupole is named for its shape, which looks like a snow-covered dome.
- With a wrinkled, coral-like appearance, Coupole’s center has a dense texture and fresh, milk taste.
- This is a simple grilled steak recipe with big results —
Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day.
- Recipe Featured in VBC’s In a Cheesemaker’s Kitchen Cookbook.
- Join Allison Hooper for a little Aged Cheese 101 in this video that is part
of our new “In a Cheesemaker’s Kitchen” series.
Coming Valentine’s Day...