- 2 T olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 baby eggplant, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz. spinach, stems removed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 oz. creamy goat cheese, classic
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 jar (26 oz.) high quality or homemade marinara sauce
- ½ package of no boil lasagna noodles
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
oven to 350º F.
- In olive oil with salt and pepper to taste, sauté
zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms and spinach for about 5 minutes over medium high
heat. Remove from pan with slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix
creamy goat cheese, basil and salt & pepper to taste until combined. Set
- In an 8 in. square baking dish add a thin layer of marinara sauce. Add a
layer of 2 noodles. Spread noodles with about 3 T of goat cheese mixture.
Sprinkle a layer of about 1/3 of a cup of vegetables. Repeat layering process
until vegetables, noodles, goat cheese mixture and sauce are all in the dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 40–50 minutes.
foil and broil for about 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.