- Blanch spinach in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Melt 3 tbsp of Vermont Cultured Butter Lightly Salted in a large
heavy pot over medium heat. Add chopped shallots and saute for 3
minutes. Next add spinach and saute for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with flour
and whisk 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and water to cover the mixture and cook for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Puree the mixture in a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls and add 1 tbsp of Crème Fraîche and 1/4 cup of Vermont Feta cubes to each serving.
- Serve warm.