- 8 cups mixed blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 (8 oz) container Vermont Quark
- Vanilla sugar or turbinado for garnish
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine berries and sugar, add wine, stir and let stand until sugar dissolves and syrup forms, about 5 minutes.
- Divide fruit mixture among 6 martini glasses or goblets. Add dollop of Vermont Quark, and a sprinkle of vanilla or torbinnado.
- Add mint sprigs and serve.