Effective Date: April 11th, 2023.
This Notice is published by Land O’Lakes, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and
related entities (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”).
We know that your privacy is important to you, and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. We have created this Notice to let you know what information we collect when you use our Services on or in connection with which this Notice is
posted or referenced, how we use and disclose the information we collect on or in connection with those Services, and how we protect your privacy when you use those Services.
Please note that different privacy notices or in some cases,
Supplemental Notices (defined below) or other Additional Terms, may be applicable to certain Services.
shipping and return policies when applicable (each such applicable terms or agreement(s) are the “Additional Terms”).
This Notice does not apply to our intellectual property, including any data or content, that we own or license from third parties, nor does it apply to data which is publicly available, except as otherwise described herein.
- The term “Personal Information” refers to information that can be used to identify you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, your name, physical address, and e-mail address, however, various other types of Personal Information we collect and process are described below.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” includes certain Personal Information deemed “sensitive” or similar terms under various state or international privacy laws, as described further below.
- The term “Notice” refers to this privacy notice.
- “Site” means any of our websites including those on which this Notice is posted or linked, and if this Notice is posted or linked from a different Service (e.g., a mobile application), references to this “Service” will refer to either that mobile application, or another Service on which this Notice is posted or linked.
- Our “Services” as described in the Additional Terms, include but are not limited to, our various Sites, mobile applications, agricultural technology tools, portals, platforms, programs (including without limitation our carbon programs including carbon market access programs), and other services including offline services (e.g. site or field visits, the customer service line, and other offline services and activities of our Company), which may be provided to our members, customers, consumers, retailers, dealers, farmers, or others. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services shall be subject to this Notice.
- “User-Generated Content” means any content you create or own and which you post or otherwise provide to us for the purpose of having such content made available on one of our Sites, or for the purpose of sharing it publicly through one of our Services or otherwise making such content publicly available.
2. Your Consent
Please take a few minutes
to review this Notice before using any of our Services. By using any of our Services you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of
information as set forth in this Notice. If you do not agree to be bound by this Notice, you may not continue to access or use our Services.
3. Supplemental Privacy Notices
This Notice may be supplemented from time to time by additional “Supplemental Notices” posted on or in connection with any of our Services. These Supplemental Notices provide a level of detail applicable to specific Services that we cannot provide in this more general description of our privacy
practices. For example, certain pages of a Site may contain privacy notices providing details about the Personal Information we collect on those pages, why we need that Personal Information, and choices you may have about the ways we
use and disclose that Personal Information, if different from what we have stated in this more general Notice.
4. Categories and Sources of Information we Collect
The information we collect and the sources from which we collect it depends on what you do when using our Services. The following details the categories of information we collect, which may include, but are not limited to, Personal Information, and the sources from which we collect such information. Note that
the categories and sources of information outlined in this Notice reflect our practices for the 12-month period preceding the Effective Date of this Notice.