Crème Fraîche Truffles
2 hours 10 mins
2 hours 30 mins
12 ounces chocolate, finely chopped
Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche
½ cup cocoa powder
- Place finely chopped chocolate into heat safe bowl
- Heat crème fraiche in small saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a simmer. Pour hot crème fraiche over chopped chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Place chocolate mixture into refrigerator; cool 1-2 hours or until set
- Shape chocolate mixture into balls by rolling teaspoon of mixture in palm of your hand. Place chocolate balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet
- Place cocoa powder into small bowl; roll each truffle in cocoa powder to coat
- Store truffles in container with tight-fitting lid in cool, dry place.