Decadent Crème Fraîche Truffles
2 hours 0 mins
2 hours 30 mins
12 ounces high-quality dark chocolate , chopped
Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche
1 tablespoon orange liqueur
grated zest from 1/2 organic orange
½ cup cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof dish.
- Place the crème fraîche in a saucepan and bring to simmer.
- Pour the crème fraîche over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Add orange liqueur and orange zest, and stir well.
- Place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours or until set.
- Shape the chocolate into balls in the palm of your hand, (Messy but fun),Dip in cocoa powder, and roll around so all sides are covered.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.