Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars
Vermont Creamery Unsalted Cultured Butter - 82% Butterfat
1 ¼ cup
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350ºF; line 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper on all sides. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and butter in food processor. Pulse until just combined and mixture forms a ball.
- Press dough into prepared pan, using your hands to spread dough into even layer.
- Bake 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make homemade caramel sauce or melt down some soft caramels instead.
- Using spoon, drizzle bars with caramel sauce and melted chocolate. Use a large knife to cut into rectangles.