Chocolate & Cherry Goat Cheese Fudge
3 hours 10 mins
3 hours 30 mins
Vermont Creamery Chocolate & Cherry Goat Cheese
Vermont Creamery Mascarpone
4 cups powdered sugar
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon almond extract
½ cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
½ cup dried cherries, chopped
- Place the Chocolate & Cherry Goat Cheese in a large bowl and break up with a spatula. Add the Mascarpone and allow to soften at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Line an 8x8” pan with two strips of parchment paper so it extends over all sides of the pan and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time to the goat cheese mixture and using a hand mixer combine at low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as necessary until all of the powdered sugar has been added and the mixture is creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate and almond extract and continue to mix at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Top with the dried cherries and chocolate chips, pressing down lightly to adhere.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the pan by lifting the parchment and cut into 16 pieces. Wrap well and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.