Everything Cracker Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup cold water
Vermont Creamery Classic Goat Cheese
Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a mixer or food processor (or by hand!), mix all ingredients, except for the everything bagel seasoning, until the dough comes together.
- Let sit for five minutes.
- Flour a work surface and roll out dough about 1/8-1/4inch.*
- Sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning over the top of the cracker dough. Use as much as you want!
- Pat or gently roll the seasoning into the dough.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into rectangles.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and poke crackers with fork tines.
- Bake for around 12 minutes or until edges are crispy.
*This recipe is extremely forgiving. You can make them a little thicker, a little thinner. You can add herbs to the dough or another seasoning on top. You can over bake a little or under bake a little. You can even double the batch. It's very versatile!