Lemon Herb Butter
1 hours 0 mins
1 hours 20 mins
Vermont Creamery Sea Salt Cultured Butter - 82% Butterfat
2 tablespoons chopped herbs, like dill, thyme, sage, marjoram, or parsley
grated zest from 1 organic lemon
1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
2 sheets parchment paper, twine
- Leave the butter out until room temperature.
- Place in a bowl, and add herbs, lemon and peppercorns. Mix well.
- Prepare two parchment paper sheets, and divide the butter across the two sheets.
- Using two spoons, form the butter into a log.
- Roll up the butter tightly, and twist both ends. Secure with twine.
- Pop the logs into the refrigerator until they are completely solid.
- Can be stored in the fridge for 1 month, but they never last that long in my house!