1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
1 zucchini, yellow squash, or eggplant, sliced into thin rounds
Vermont Creamery Classic Goat Cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat oven for 400ºF
- Spread puff pastry on counter and cut to desired shape(s). Using a paring knife, gently cut a line about 1/2 of an inch in around the edge of the tart dough, but don't cut all the way through the dough. This will allow the edge to puff up higher, creating a nice crust
- Transfer the prepared puff pastry to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Whip the goat cheese until smooth, then spoon into the center of the prepared pastry and spread in an even layer.
- Top goat cheese with thin slices of zucchini, yellow squash, and/or eggplant. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil; generously sprinkle with fresh thyme. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pop the tart into the oven for 30 minutes and enjoy the aroma of veggies roasting and flavors melding.