Cremont Holiday Cheeseboard
2 sprigs rosemary
⅓ cup cranberries
⅓ cup sugar
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
sprinkle of pectin
Sea Salt Cultured Butter
½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons hot or regular honey
a few sprigs sage
Vermont Creamery Sea Salt Cultured Butter
Vermont Creamery Cremonts
crackers, nuts, oranges, bread, etc. that you'd like to serve with your cheese
to make cranberry jam
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Add rosemary and cranberries to a baking sheet. Add orange juice, stir to cover and bake for 9 min.
- Remove from oven and add pectin. Stir to make sure it’s combined and continue to bake for another 7-9 min. Remove rosemary and discard.
TO MAKE CARAMELIZED PECANS
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add pecans and hot honey. Let cook for about 5 min, stirring often. Transfer and spread over parchment paper so the pecans don’t stick together.
TO MAKE HERB BUTTER
- Wipe pan and add butter to skillet. Add sage and cook on low for about 5 min or until sage curls and it smells super aromatic.
TO MAKE THE CHEESEBOARD
- Get a long cutting board or serving platter and place Cremont cheeses at each end. Add in fruits, crackers and whatever other fixings you want around the cheese. Sprinkle your caramelized pecans in any of the empty spots.
- Top each cheese with the cranberry jam, and a drizzle of the sage butter.