No Bake Chèvre Cheesecake
4 hours 20 mins
4 hours 50 mins
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
Vermont Creamery Unsalted Cultured Butter - 82% Butterfat
½ cup melted
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
Vermont Creamery Classic Goat Cheese
1 room temperature
¾ cup powdered sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple extract
sugared cranberries, sliced almonds, and rosemary to garnish
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl; mix well. Press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat heavy cream in bowl until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese and fresh goat cheese in another bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and maple extracts; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Fold in half of whipped cream until incorporated. Add remaining half and fold in until smooth.
- Gently spoon mixture onto pressed graham cracker crust, spreading to form an even layer. Cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate 4-5 hours or overnight
- To serve, top with sugared cranberries, sliced almonds and rosemary.